Power wash the exterior of the house with environment friendly cleaners such as jomex to clean all the dirt and mildew.
- Scrape off all the loose paint.
- Sand wherever needed.
- Caulk wherever needed.
- Apply one full coat of oil based primer on the entire house and all the trims.
- Finally apply two coats of paint.
- Spotless clean up done . Work area left clean and tidy.
- A thorough inspection done to ensure the work has met with your satisfaction.
Siding , trims , Doors , Windows , soffits , columns